PREPARATION OF THE TARTLETS
- Put the wholemeal flour into a bowl and add a teaspoon of salt.
- In another bowl, mix 50 ml of cold water with 30 ml of oil with a spoon.
- Mix everything and knead for a few minutes. Wrap the dough in cling film and transfer to the fridge for 1 hour.
- Using a rolling pin, spread the dough until you get a thin sheet of pasta.
- Using a round dough cup, make several discs with and arrange them in aluminium tartlet ramekins.
- Pierce the surface with a fork and bake in the oven at 160 ° C for 10 minutes.
PREPARATION OF THE HUMMUS
- In a tall container, mix 200 g of Cirio Chick Peas and 250 g t Cirio Pomodorini. Add a teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of salt and 5 basil leaves; next use a hand blender to blend the mixture until you get a smooth, pink-coloured cream (keep aside half a peeled tomato and 2/3 basil leaves to use later for decoration). Cover the hummus with cling film, then transfer to the fridge.
- Use a blender to blend the Taggiasca olives, the black olives and 200 g of Cirio Chick Peas, add salt and one teaspoon of tahini sauce. Cover the hummus using cling film and place in the fridge.
- Blend the leftover Cirio Chick Peas, next add two teaspoons of tahini sauce, mustard, lemon juice and the rind of half a lemon, 2 teaspoons of extra virgin oil and a pinch of salt and pepper (if the mixture is too compact, add some warm water). Cover the hummus using cling film and transfer to the fridge before serving on the table.
Fill the tartlets with the three sauces, decorate and bring to the table.
Chef Claudio Di Dio - BistròBio vegan restaurant Milano (Italia)